Monday, November 7, 2011

Sunday, November 6, 2011
Today we went to Eaton's Sugarhouse and had breakfast. I have had mixed experiences there so it was with some trepidation that I ordered the Sugarhouse Special; which consists of two eggs, bacon, home-fries, and your choice of toasts. I chose English muffins and had my eggs over medium. It was delicious, and the service was superb. I highly recommend their Sunday Menu for all ages.

We then rode around through Bethel by way of the back roads, to Randolph, coming out on Stage Road by the Three Stallion Inn. Although the road has been fixed there was still a lot of damage along the river from Irene's visit. It was eye opening to see all the trees that had been plowed down and all the farmer's corn fields that had to be left standing for fear that feeding it to cows would make them sick. My hopes are that the government has given or is going to give these farmers help. We came back through Randolph so we could go to Central Supply and pick up a piece of plywood, for rebuilding the roof over the fuel tank. Dad and Mom worked on that when we got home while I tried to get the printer working. I failed miserably. oh well...!