Monday, June 23, 2008


I meant to blog about my Peaceful and Restful Saturday, but got tied up with this shawl I was making, Sweet Pea Shawl from the S&B book. (I started it and finished it on Saturday). I bought some new yarn on sunday while waiting for the kids to meet me for lunch. I will update later with the brand and color name for now a description. It is a cadet blue and brown mix worsted weight I think...and it is screaming at me to make it into a shawl. I didn't really get to work on anything on Sunday (crochet wise) because after work the kids met me for lunch at 99 restaurant, kinda a late Birthday celebration for my 18 year old and then we went to Borders, The Lebanon Pet & Aquarium center (where we all got to hold a snake) and then to the Powerhouse Mall, where my daughter got some Ralph Lauren perfume and Some UGG flipflops (I thought they only made boots???) Then we went to see the Movie The Incredible Hulk, which was fun... after we got takeout at KFC and went back home.