Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More on the WIP Front...




I have been working on a round ripple, too. Last night I worked on it some before crawling into the blankets to stare at the ceiling in my room. It is made with Lion Brand Homespun. Three different colors, Mardi gras, Honalulu, and Calypso. The picture, if I can include it, was taken when it was first begun. I set it aside for quite a while to work on other projects (including replacing the carpet in my dining room with vinyl flooring). I now have about 17 rounds on it. Two mardi gras, two calypso, two mardi gras two honalulu, two mardi gras etc...
I love Homespun. I know other have had problems with it, seeing stitches can be difficult, but I love it. This one is for my daughter's boyfriend's mother (does that make sense?). I have a date tonight so I will not be doing much crocheting tonight.