Friday, November 18, 2011

Love does not consist in gazing at each other,
but in looking outward together in the same direction.
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery ~

Today's Blog is a combination of several days, I have been lax in blogging.

This morning as I smoke, before 6 am in the morning, I listened to the neighborhood cows lowing as they were milked or waited to be milked. There was no sun yet just a general lightening of the sky. Mom's dentist appointment was that afternoon. Some mornings I beat Dad's alarm clock in getting up. I read a bit in the morning, insipid romance novels. I usually finish them quickly. Found a flower pattern that is most intriguing and looks like something I will want to use for a blanket. The pattern can be found at this link:
http://isitatoy.blogspot.com/2011/08/crochet-doodle-flowers-free-pattern.html 

I must finish the baby blanket that i have in the works so I can do one with flowers. Veteran's Day has past and with it my friend Larry's Birthday. Saw another friend at Friendly's where I listened to the Beach Boys song "Groovy Kind of Love". Ate the Vermonter Super-melt, bacon, cheddar, and egg on toasted sourdough bread, served with home-fries of course, and coffee. West Lebanon, NH was still relatively quiet in the early morning hours.