Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4, 2012

Slept til 7 today, which is unusual for me. Mom is having issues with her stomach this morning, and last night the yogurt we used with her pill was yo-plait...it didn't seem to help with the lactose intolerance. Apparently we should stick to the Stony Field Farms yogurt. That seems to help the best. Last Night was the second night on a whole pill, previously she was on half a pill for a month.
It seems odd that she has only been taking this for a month. It seems like much longer than that. I haven't gotten much done on the Crochet front, except for reading all the crochet emails I get from the many yahoo groups I am on. Gotten Several "Spiral" patterns the last couple of days, I love spirals both for their religious meaning for me and for their beauty.